This program assists the installer and board technician when preparing and creating quotations for industrial and commercial GE electrical distribution systems: Modula Plus, Modula 630K and SEN Plus and SE Digital Power.
- Automatic configuration (places devices automatically into the enclosures)
- Calculation screen where the customer can introduce all the cost and benefit parameters they require
- Display of the customer logo in reports
- Front and rear technical drawing views
- Export to MS office and PDF format files
- Discount management
- Net prices management
- 8 different languages
- Unique drag and drop concept to facilitate user friendliness
- Incorporation of specific or non GE devices
- Connection with ProceraPlus
- 3 different ways of selecting devices
- Copy and paste of entire cabinets as well as individual kits
- New environment with modern look and feel
- Focus on speed of configurations and accuracy of reports
- Addition of Material Quotation, a new module to create quick quotations
- Manage the modules added into every Kit
- And many more features….
Designing, drawing, calculating and monitoring low-voltage installations in accordance with the HD384
GE is launching the new ProceraPlus® software package for designing and calculating complete low-voltage installations. ProceraPlus® is a Windows-based package,which enables the user to choose the correct security for the most appropriate distribution system, as well as related components. ProceraPlus helps to quickly and simply calculate the short-circuit resistance in each point of the installation. The program offers a perfect balance between installation costs and comfort level (preventing unwanted cuts).
ProceraPlus® can make calculations for up to 50 distribution boards, 300 circuits and maximum 6300 A. New elements in this version include:
- The option to install 6 ordinary and 1 emergency source in parallel.
- Multiple predefined end circuits such as sockets, lighting, heating, capacitor bank, engine or LV/LV transformer.
Concept of the installation
- In horizontal and vertical direction
- Number of supply sources: 6 ordinary + 1 emergency (up to 6300A) in parallel + standby power unit
- Earthing system: TN(-C-S), TT and IT with and without neutral
- Public distribution starting from Ik
- Distribution board
- Terminal circuit: Motor, socket-outlet, lighting, heating, transformer LV/LV, capacitor bank (pro distribution board), miscellaneous.
- Circuit breakers for general purpose
- Residual current devices
- Safety fuses of type gG/gL, type aM + thermal engine protection
- Back-up protection and selectivity
- Dossier = collection of documents
- Document: cover page, sources, single-wire diagram (general, pro distribution board), circuit (+ characteristics), cable table, security device setting
- Linked to the on-screen parameters
- With full colour illustrations and explanations of the most important technical terms