Designing, drawing, calculating and monitoring low-voltage installations in accordance with the HD384
GE is launching the new ProceraPlus® software package for designing and calculating complete low-voltage installations. ProceraPlus® is a Windows-based package,which enables the user to choose the correct security for the most appropriate distribution system, as well as related components. ProceraPlus helps to quickly and simply calculate the short-circuit resistance in each point of the installation. The program offers a perfect balance between installation costs and comfort level (preventing unwanted cuts).
ProceraPlus® can make calculations for up to 50 distribution boards, 300 circuits and maximum 6300 A. New elements in this version include:
- The option to install 6 ordinary and 1 emergency source in parallel.
- Multiple predefined end circuits such as sockets, lighting, heating, capacitor bank, engine or LV/LV transformer.
Concept of the installation
- In horizontal and vertical direction
- Number of supply sources: 6 ordinary + 1 emergency (up to 6300A) in parallel + standby power unit
- Earthing system: TN(-C-S), TT and IT with and without neutral
- Public distribution starting from Ik
- Distribution board
- Terminal circuit: Motor, socket-outlet, lighting, heating, transformer LV/LV, capacitor bank (pro distribution board), miscellaneous.
- Circuit breakers for general purpose
- Residual current devices
- Safety fuses of type gG/gL, type aM + thermal engine protection
- Back-up protection and selectivity
- Dossier = collection of documents
- Document: cover page, sources, single-wire diagram (general, pro distribution board), circuit (+ characteristics), cable table, security device setting
- Linked to the on-screen parameters
- With full colour illustrations and explanations of the most important technical terms
This program assists the installer and board technician when preparing and creating quotations for industrial and commercial GE electrical distribution systems: Modula Plus, Modula 630K and SEN Plus and SE Digital Power.
- Automatic configuration (places devices automatically into the enclosures)
- Calculation screen where the customer can introduce all the cost and benefit parameters they require
- Display of the customer logo in reports
- Front and rear technical drawing views
- Export to MS office and PDF format files
- Discount management
- Net prices management
- 8 different languages
- Unique drag and drop concept to facilitate user friendliness
- Incorporation of specific or non GE devices
- Connection with ProceraPlus
- 3 different ways of selecting devices
- Copy and paste of entire cabinets as well as individual kits
- New environment with modern look and feel
- Focus on speed of configurations and accuracy of reports
- Addition of Material Quotation, a new module to create quick quotations
- Manage the modules added into every Kit
- And many more features….