Powerful, Intelligent, Efficient, Stylish – Feature Packed Control Solutions
GE Consumer & Industrial introduces a complete new line of feature packed drives. Power ratings from:
- 0.4 to 2.2kW at 200-240V AC, single phase power supply
- 0.4 to 7.5kW at 200-240V AC, three phase power supply
- 0.75 to 55kW at 380-480V AC, three phase power supply
Key Features and advantages
- Compact size
- Built-in removable LED keypad
- Optional multilanguage LCD keypad
- Sensorless vector control or V/f control, selectable
- Built-in with ModBus RTU Communications
- Optional Field bus communication DeviceNet, Profi busDP
- Integrated EMC fi lters for U20…FS series
- Built-in with Dynamic Braking
- Performed with simple PLC and PID functions
- Easy start-up & tunning by PC or Keypad
- Advanced programming and drive control by built-in PLC function
- Easy maintenance
- With so many features the benefits are considerable and the cost savings irresistible
VAT20 is a small, flexible and low cost drive, for standard AC motors covering the power ratings from 0.2kW to 2.2kW at 200-240V Single Phase Power Source and from 0.75kW to 2.2kW at 380-460V Three Phase Power Source.
VAT20 includes a reliable set of both motor and drive protections, keypad and display, programmable digital and analogue I/Os, multi-mode frequency setting, Jog function, DC Braking and other functions only available in expensive drives. An optional accessory allows DIN rail mounting.
This drive range meet global UL and CSA standards, and is CE Marked including a built in Class A. Residential compliance is met by an external optional foot-print filter
- Compact DIN rail or panel mounting range
- Voltage ratings: Single phase systems 200-240VAC and Three phase systems 380-460V, 50/60Hz
- Applicable motor Power ratings from 0.2 to 2.2kW
- Overload capacity 150% / 60 s
- Working ambient temperature -10 to 50°C
- Operator interface built-in keypad with LED display
- Built-in EMC filter Class B
- Global Standards UL & CSA and CE
VAT300 is a new generation high performance VSD incorporating the latest technology in both software and hardware.
- The new generation drive is more compact and has a smaller footprint covering power ratings from 0.75kW to 475KW in normal duty, or up to 400KW in heavy duty.
- High starting torque up to 200% or more, can be achieved even using standard AC induction motors.
- VAT300 is able to power not only standard induction motors, but also, the new generation of permanent magnet motors. In both cases, sensorless or close loop control are available.
- As well as satisfying Industry requirements, with its advanced and high performance functions, VAT300 is hailed a truly environmentally friendly drive with dedicated energy saving functions and careful selection of components to meet environmental directives.
- Multimode control: all in one single drive
– V/f control for constant torque loads and quadratic loads
– Vector control, both closed loop and sensorless
– PM motor control, both closed loop and sensorless
- Dynamic braking built-in drives up to 22kW
- Advanced features
– User programmable built-in PLC
– Configurable PID control
– Multi-pump control
– ModBus, ProfibusDP, DeviceNet, CANopen, CC-Link
– Multilanguage Interface
- Dedicated version for lift applications – VAT300L
- Environmentally friendly design
– RoHS directive compliant
– High efficiency operation
– Dioxin-free plastic enclosure
- Global Design
– Meets global standards UL, cUL, CE
- Multi-language interface