Powerful, Intelligent, Efficient, Stylish – Feature Packed Control Solutions
GE Consumer & Industrial introduces a complete new line of feature packed drives. Power ratings from:
- 0.4 to 2.2kW at 200-240V AC, single phase power supply
- 0.4 to 7.5kW at 200-240V AC, three phase power supply
- 0.75 to 55kW at 380-480V AC, three phase power supply
Key Features and advantages
- Compact size
- Built-in removable LED keypad
- Optional multilanguage LCD keypad
- Sensorless vector control or V/f control, selectable
- Built-in with ModBus RTU Communications
- Optional Field bus communication DeviceNet, Profi busDP
- Integrated EMC fi lters for U20…FS series
- Built-in with Dynamic Braking
- Performed with simple PLC and PID functions
- Easy start-up & tunning by PC or Keypad
- Advanced programming and drive control by built-in PLC function
- Easy maintenance
- With so many features the benefits are considerable and the cost savings irresistible
Make your installation efficient and reliable
By taking care of an accurate power conversion from solar to local grid, photovoltaic inverters SVT use conversion process with minimal power loss and maximum reliability.
- Inverter technology: High frequency PWM without transformer
- Waterproof design, IP65
- Built-in MPPT boosters increase overall efficiency
- Two independent MPPT boosters for 4 & 5kW units
- Compact size
- Fanless cooling system provided to guarantee quiet operation
- Advanced Control Technology delivers accurate data
- Easy connexions by plug & play with MC4 connectors
- DC cables included, Easy to install to save time and money
- Communications RS232 and Ethernet
- 5 years warranty with possibility of extension
- Monitoring software provided to offer operational status and electricity generated data
- SVT software is available with your inverter or you can download it here (Zip 8.4MB)
- Process real time data from each inverter or the total system with status and measurement informations
- Wide range of analysis options (daily, monthly and annual generation trend graphs, CO2 savings, monetary yield…)
- Clear display of several photovoltaic systems
- Allows quick diagnostic when the system is not operating properly
- Setup and configuration of instant e-mail and sms notifications of errors and events
RD1663 and DK5940
Check all GE dedicated product ranges for solar/photovoltaic applications
VAT20 is a small, flexible and low cost drive, for standard AC motors covering the power ratings from 0.2kW to 2.2kW at 200-240V Single Phase Power Source and from 0.75kW to 2.2kW at 380-460V Three Phase Power Source.
VAT20 includes a reliable set of both motor and drive protections, keypad and display, programmable digital and analogue I/Os, multi-mode frequency setting, Jog function, DC Braking and other functions only available in expensive drives. An optional accessory allows DIN rail mounting.
This drive range meet global UL and CSA standards, and is CE Marked including a built in Class A. Residential compliance is met by an external optional foot-print filter
- Compact DIN rail or panel mounting range
- Voltage ratings: Single phase systems 200-240VAC and Three phase systems 380-460V, 50/60Hz
- Applicable motor Power ratings from 0.2 to 2.2kW
- Overload capacity 150% / 60 s
- Working ambient temperature -10 to 50°C
- Operator interface built-in keypad with LED display
- Built-in EMC filter Class B
- Global Standards UL & CSA and CE
With built-in resistance to switch three phase capacitor banks
“CSCN” contactors incorporate a front block with three early-make auxiliary contacts together with 6 quick discharge resistors (two per phase) through which the capacitors are switched to the network, reducing the current peak.
Once the resistors have damped the current peak, the main contacts shortcircuit the resistors, carrying the uninterrupted current.
A few miliseconds later the early-make auxiliary contact closes to guarantee that all current flows through the main contacts.
- IEC 947 standards compliant
- Complete range:
- 3 pole 4 – 450 kW at 400V, 9 – 105A AC3 rated
- 4 pole 25 – 1250A AC1 rated
- DIN rail mounting up to 55kW. Panel mounting across the whole range
- A wide range of AC, DC and Electronic coil control voltages. DC operating limits 0.8…1.1 Us and operating limits 0.7…1.3 Us
- Terminals in accordance with EN 50005, 50011 and 50012. Degree of protection IP20
- Wide range of accessories:
- Interface devices
- Supressors RC, varistor and diode
- Auxiliary contact blocks side mounting, also front mounting 4 -55kW
- Mechanical/Electrical interlocks
- Mechanical latch 4 -55kW.
- Spare coils and contact kits available
- Wide voltage tolerance DC coil control
- Energy efficient low power coils
- Quiet operation DC and Electronic coil control
- IEC 947 standards compliant
- 3-pole: 2.2kW to 5.5kW – 380/415V – AC3, 6 to 12 A – AC3
- Control circuit :AC, DC, low coil consumption (1.2 and 2W/24V). DC operating limits 0.8…1.1 Us and operating limits 0.7…1.3 Us
- 4-pole: 20A AC1,Control circuit : AC, DC
- Available in 3 different contact configurations
- Terminal protection degree IP2X
- Terminations: Screw, Ring Terminal, Fast-on – 2 x 2.8 mm (on request 1 x 6.3 mm) and Printed Circuit Board configurations
- Numbered according to EN standards
- Posidrive terminal screws
- Mounting in line.
- Terminal numbering in accordance with EN50012 and EN50005.
- Protected against overheating
- Easily interchangeable
- Spare parts
- Wide Tolerance 0.7 – 1.3 x Us
- 35 mm DIN-rail mounting or screw fixing
- Front mounting auxiliary contact blocks.
- Two and Four pole contact configurations.
- Protection degree IP20.
- Side mounting auxiliary contact blocks.
- Single circuit contact blocks.
- Common for AC or DC contactors.
- Possible to mount up to 4 blocks in tandem.
- Delay ON Electronic timer for front, side or DIN mounting timing range 0.5 – 60 sec and 0.2 – 24 sec.
- DIN rail or panel mounting, single or multi voltage
- Multiple application types:
- Motor re-start
- Earth leakage
- Phase unbalance, failure and phase sequence
- Voltage detection and protection
- Current detection
- Frequency control
- Liquid level
- Reactive power regulation
- Multiple time and contact combinations
- Three basic mounting configurations, plug-in fast-on or solder mounting, printed circuit board solder mounting and plug-in 8, 11 or 14 pin relays
- Contact combinations from 2 to 4 pole changeover
- Control circuit voltages AC or DC from 6V to 240V
- Relays are 6, 10 and 12 amp rated
- Status indication either mechanical or LED or both
- Sockets for 35mm DIN rail mounting
- Two versions, mini 16A (Series M) and industrial 20A high performance (Series RL)
- Three terminal connection methods, screw, fast-on and printed circuit board mounting
- Multi contact combinations up to 10 pole
- Interface relays 24V DC 1.2 and 2 watt coils
- Complies with IEC 947-1 and other international standards
- DIN rail or panel mounting
- Fully protected from accidental contact with live parts IP20
- Wide choice of AC and DC coil voltage options single and dual frequency
ASTAT S is compact, easy to operate soft starter, designed for use with standard 3-phase squirrel cage motors. It provides an advanced method of reducing current during motor starting and stopping.
ASTAT S will start supplying a reduced voltage to the motor, increasing up to the rated voltage, so avoiding, high currents and generating soft starting and stopping.
The motor has to be able to start in a reduced voltage.
- Solid soft starter for standard 3ph AC motors up to 30kW at 400V AC
- Voltage ratings up to 600V
- Two phase control with integral by-pass
- Compact, small case
- DIN rail mounting. Optional from 31A
- Start and soft stop features