Pre-mounted into a self-contained ‘cassette’, this versatile circuit breaker can be inserted or withdrawn via sliding rails using a racking drive mechanism controlled by a racking handle. It provides three set positions:
- Disconnected / test / connected
Any attempt to withdraw the unit whilst in service will automatically trip the breaker (by the racking position safety mechanism).
It can be racked to the disconnected position with the cubicle door closed or open.
- Carriage position switch (optional)
- Shutters and padlocking facility
- Contact indication
- Termination: rear (horizontal/vertical)
- Automatic disconnect of secondary circuits
- Easy wiring of the control circuit contacts
- Carrying handles for easy of removing the circuit breaker from the cassette