Used for the switching of lighting, heating, motor, pump and fan loads etc.
Day night contactors are used mainly on water heating applications in conjunction with a time switch where low electrical tariffs exist.
- In accordance with IEC947-4-1, BSEN60947-4-1 IEC61095, BSEN61095
- 20A, 24A, 40A & 63A (AC1) resistive switch capacity
- Use with other control devices to increase switching capacity
- 2P, 3P and 4P options with various contact configurations
- 12V, 24V, 48V, 230V AC/DC Coils (except 20A)
- AC/DC rectified coil for silent operation
- Contact position indication
- DIN rail mounting
- Circuit indicator window allowing clear labeling of circuits